- Sulphur & Bulk Chemical Division
|Product Name||In MTS/Annum|
|Sulphuric Acid 98%||150000|
|Sulphuric Acid 80%||16500|
|Sulphuric Acid 70%||16500|
|Chloro Sulphonic Acid (CSA)||40000|
|Sulphuric acid Battery/Pharma Grade||50000|
|Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid 90% (LABSA)||36000|
Chemicals that are highest consumed raw materials to produce dye intermediates. Bodal is already producing Beta Napthol, Acetanilide & Para Nitro Aniline. Construction of plants for production of Sulphuric Acid, Chloro Sulphonic Acid & Oleum are already under way and the production will start in early 2010.
Customers will be benefited due to competitive price of dyestuff because of consumption of their own dye intermediates and basic chemicals.
- Acetanilide is one of the key raw materials for Vinyl Sulphone production facilities.
- Beta napthol is a key raw material for multiple dye intermediates like 6 ntro and gamma acid. It is also a raw material for some dyestuff.
- PNA is a key raw material for dye intermediates like FC acid and DASA. These intermediates are raw materials for acid dyes.
- Sulfuric Acid is the most common used chemical in our company. It is used in almost all the products we produce at Bodal.
- C.S.A. is the key raw material for VS and is the key raw material for reactive dyes.
- Oleums 23% & 65% are also raw materials to many products in our list.
Bodal Chemicals Ltd.
Plot No. 123-124, Phase - I, G.I.D.C., Vatva, Ahmedabad-382 445. Gujarat, India
Phone : +91-79-2583 5437, 2583 4223, +91-79-2583 1684
Fax : +91-79-2583 5245, 2583 6052
Contact Person : Ankit Patel
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org